Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Amazing Simulator Experiences in Iceland There are a number of other fantastic activities you can do indoors that give you the feeling of experiencing adventure outdoors, and some that can even simulate the appearance of the northern lights themselves.
- What to Pack for your Children for your Visit to Iceland Read our blog for the best tips of what to pack for your children ready for the unpredictable weather conditions during your adventures in Iceland.
- Dangerous Animals in Iceland Wondering if there are any animals to be wary of in Iceland? Read our article to find out how to treat the wildlife.
- How Dark Does It Get in Iceland in Winter? Winter’s in Iceland are a great time to visit. Click here to find out if the short daylight hours will affect the activities you can do.
- Can You See the Northern Lights in the Summer? The Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis, or norðrljós in Old Norse, are created by the solar wind (and the charged particles that come with it) interacting with the Earth’s magnetosphere. This is why they are mainly seen within the Arctic Circle.
- Our Guide to Driving in the Snow There are a lot of tips out there for general driving in Iceland, and you can find more helpful information here. The most important thing is to check the weather conditions and follow safety advice.