Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Top Museums & Galleries in Iceland A visit to Iceland is incomplete without experiencing Icelandic history and culture. Find out about the best museums and galleries in Reykjavik and beyond.
- Icelandic Songs To Add To Your Playlist Looking to get into a bit of Icelandic culture? One of the most accessible ways to get into a country’s culture is music! Here are some Icelandic classics
- Location Spotlight: Thjórsárdalur Valley The Thjórsárdalur Valley is home to some of the best attractions in Iceland including Háifoss, the Gjáin valley and Mount Hekla. Here’s why you should visit.
- The Best Places To Snorkel in Iceland Iceland is a fantastic place for all sorts of activities. Read our guide to snorkelling in Iceland, including the best locations to see incredible things.
- Location Spotlight: Fridheimar Tomato Farm If you are looking for a variety of activities in the land of fire and ice, Fridheimar Tomato Farm is a great opportunity to experience the horticulture that Iceland has to offer.
- A Guide to Iceland’s Midnight Sun The Midnight Sun in Iceland is a natural phenomenon that is enjoyed by Icelanders and visitors alike. Find out what causes it and how you can enjoy it.