Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- The History of Icelandic Culture People all over the world are enthralled by Iceland, but did you know that this country also has a fascinating history and culture that goes back more than a thousand years?
- Be Free, Stay Safe: Why You Should Rent a Car In Iceland Renting a car will offer you the opportunity to explore without limits, knowing that you will be brought back to your accommodation in the safety of your own vehicle.
- Car Rental Comparison in Iceland Here we outline a car rental comparison, showing the differences between our various car classes, with additional information on which cars are best for certain travel plans.
- Whale Watching in Iceland Seeing the majestic whale up close and personal in the Icelandic waters is an experience like no other. Take a look at our guide to whale watching for everything you need to know!
- Child-friendly Activities in Iceland As a travel destination, Iceland stands out as a very family-friendly country. The country’s local culture offers a high level of safety, with children often playing outside until dark.
- How to Respect Nature in Iceland With steaming geothermal pools, crystal glaciers and black sand beaches, it is important we preserve the beautiful land Iceland has to offer. Read our guide on how to respect Iceland’s nature in our blog.