Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Everything You Need to Know About Iceland’s Latest Seismic Activity Did a volcano just go off in Iceland? Read our blog to learn about this recent seismic activity that has sent the lava quivering under Iceland.
- How to Find Our Shuttle Bus at KEF Don’t want to get lost and feel overwhelmed at KEF? Read this quick guide to finding our shuttle bus at KEF.
- Things to Know About Driving in Iceland at Night Discover essential tips for safe night driving in Iceland. From Northern Lights to challenging roads, navigate the darkness with confidence.
- Your Guide to Speeding Tickets in Iceland Speeding tickets in Iceland are much more common for visitors than you might think. Learn the risks and how to avoid hefty fines driving in Iceland.
- Are There Dolphins In Iceland? From orcas to white-sided dolphins, Iceland is home to a variety of these intelligent and playful creatures. Learn more about when and where to see them.
- Top Museums & Galleries in Iceland A visit to Iceland is incomplete without experiencing Icelandic history and culture. Find out about the best museums and galleries in Reykjavik and beyond.