Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Our Guide to Selecting a Car to Drive in Iceland There is so much to do and see in Iceland, and as a result, there are many different types of trips people to take to Iceland. You might be keen to have an adventure holiday, drive the full Ring Road, explore the highlands, or just stick close to Reykjavik.
- Our Guide to Visiting Iceland with a Young Child Some would say that Iceland is the perfect family holiday destination. Known as one of the safest countries in the world with some of the happiest citizens, Iceland is a colourful, beautiful and friendly place to visit with the family.
- Where to Store Your Luggage in Iceland For most people travelling to Iceland, adventure is the aim of the day. If you’re exploring different areas of Iceland and perhaps participate in some day expeditions, you might find that you don’t want to have to carry your luggage with you all the time.
- Best Coffee Shops and Beer Bars in Reykjavik Iceland’s culture is unique, hip and young, with a mix of timeless history. When you visit Reykjavik, you’ll notice that there are many cafes and bars that can be enjoyed.
- What to Wear in Iceland in the Summer There is a common saying associated with Iceland, that in one day all seasons can be experienced. This is because the weather in Iceland can change quickly and without warning.
- Where to Find Vegan Restaurants in Reykjavik Considering that Reykjavik is the capitol of a country with a population of only 338,000, the city’s dining options are plentiful. Just about every type of cuisine from all over the world can be discovered in Reykjavik, including foods for people with alternative diets.