Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Guide to the Westfjords The Westfjords region is a large peninsula in north western Iceland and is well known for its remote and stunning natural beauty. The high mountains and undisturbed landscapes make the Westfjords a great place to spot wildlife.
- Guide to Hiking Trails in Iceland Iceland has some brilliantly unique trails that are suitable for both experts and amateurs. Iceland’s magnificent landscapes are seemingly crafted with the keen hiker in mind, so don’t miss the opportunity!
- Where to Surf in Iceland With its unique, beautiful and remote scenery, Iceland is considered one of the best places to surf in the world, especially for the adventurous surfer.
- Christmas In Iceland The Icelandic Christmas is an intriguing mix of folklore and tradition. Find out more about how we spend Christmas in Iceland.
- Amazing Simulator Experiences in Iceland There are a number of other fantastic activities you can do indoors that give you the feeling of experiencing adventure outdoors, and some that can even simulate the appearance of the northern lights themselves.
- What to Pack for your Children for your Visit to Iceland Read our blog for the best tips of what to pack for your children ready for the unpredictable weather conditions during your adventures in Iceland.