Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- The Best Spas in and Around Reykjavik With natural hot tubs, geothermal pools and hotels that offer immersive spa journeys - Iceland is a haven of relaxation. The options are endless and unfortunately, you simply couldn’t visit them all in one trip, so we’ve put together some information on a handful of the best spas in Reykjavik, both natural and manmade.
- 10 Common Phrases in Icelandic You Should Learn Before You Visit The Icelandic language is a huge cornerstone of Icelandic culture. Due to the country’s location and the historic trend of purism when it comes to language, the language has been influenced very little by external forces.
- Sightseeing in Reykjavik The capital of Iceland is the home to many world-famous attractions. Planning your itinerary for sightseeing in Reykjavik? Read this overview today.
- How to see the Northern Lights in Iceland: Our Top Tips Catching the Northern Lights in Iceland tops many peoples’ bucket lists. But how can you be sure to see them and avoid disappointment? Read our blog for tips!
- Guide to Hallgrimskirkja Church Iceland is known across the world for its jaw dropping landscapes, fascinating folklore and incredible wildlife. However, breathtaking architecture is often left out of that conversation.
- Our Guide to Christmas Traditions in Iceland It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As you all know by now, December is here and the festive celebrations are within touching distance and we really can’t wait for it!