Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Child-friendly Activities in Iceland As a travel destination, Iceland stands out as a very family-friendly country. The country’s local culture offers a high level of safety, with children often playing outside until dark.
- How to Respect Nature in Iceland With steaming geothermal pools, crystal glaciers and black sand beaches, it is important we preserve the beautiful land Iceland has to offer. Read our guide on how to respect Iceland’s nature in our blog.
- Guide to the Westfjords The Westfjords region is a large peninsula in north western Iceland and is well known for its remote and stunning natural beauty. The high mountains and undisturbed landscapes make the Westfjords a great place to spot wildlife.
- Guide to Hiking Trails in Iceland Iceland has some brilliantly unique trails that are suitable for both experts and amateurs. Iceland’s magnificent landscapes are seemingly crafted with the keen hiker in mind, so don’t miss the opportunity!
- Where to Surf in Iceland With its unique, beautiful and remote scenery, Iceland is considered one of the best places to surf in the world, especially for the adventurous surfer.
- Christmas In Iceland The Icelandic Christmas is an intriguing mix of folklore and tradition. Find out more about how we spend Christmas in Iceland.