Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Where to Find Vegan Restaurants in Reykjavik Considering that Reykjavik is the capitol of a country with a population of only 338,000, the city’s dining options are plentiful. Just about every type of cuisine from all over the world can be discovered in Reykjavik, including foods for people with alternative diets.
- Romantic Places in Iceland Iceland is a wildly romantic location, with breath taking and otherworldly landscapes, isolated hot springs, cascading waterfalls, sparkling lagoons and unforgettable experiences.
- Hot Springs in Iceland You Have to Visit Iceland is known as the land of ice and fire for good reason. The island is situated atop many volcanic spots, resulting in a lot of geothermal activity.
- The Best Annual Events in Iceland Iceland is more than a place of natural beauty and unbelievable landscapes. Iceland is actually a place of fascinating history and culture, meaning there are tons of wonderful museums, galleries, tours, and events each year that captivate locals and tourists alike.
- Where to Find Puffins in Iceland Puffins are some of Iceland’s cutest residents, attracting many tourists and bird watchers each year who are keen to observe them. In fact, more than 50% of the world’s puffin population comes to Iceland to breed each year.
- Driving Iceland’s Golden Circle When visiting Iceland, there’s perhaps no easier way to say see some of the country’s greatest beauty quickly than by touring Iceland’s Golden Circle.