Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- The Top 10 Waterfalls in Iceland You Must Visit Iceland is covered in a wealth of amazing waterfalls, but which are the best to visit? Luckily for you, we’ve put together our list of the best waterfalls in the country.
- A History of Iceland's Farm Animals Icelandic wildlife is a big hit with tourists from all over the world. But did you know that some of Iceland’s most popular creatures actually play an important part in the food and agricultural industries? Agriculture is a big part of life in Iceland, and domesticated animals play a large part in this. As a country, Iceland raises and supplies most of its own meat, poultry and dairy items. Anyone who has seen photos of Iceland’s landscapes is familiar with how many Icelandic sheep and Icelandic horses you can see around the countryside, as these are some of the farm animals that play an important role in Iceland’s agriculture. Here, we’ll tell you a little bit more about Iceland’s farm animals.
- How Iceland has Flattened the Coronavirus Curve You may have seen recent very positive news announcing that Iceland will be reopening borders to visitors by 15th of June. Iceland is one of the first countries to put into place a plan to work towards such as this, which might raise a few questions. Firstly, how does the Icelandic government plan to keep visitors safe once the borders are opened again, and lastly, how is Iceland able to put such a plan into action so soon?
- Driving Laws In Iceland Many people are apprehensive about driving in Iceland, mainly because of the weather conditions, which is understandable. Iceland’s weather can change quickly and can be treacherous at times. But there are a few driving laws in Iceland that you should be aware of before you hit the road, no matter the weather.
- The History of Icelandic Culture People all over the world are enthralled by Iceland, but did you know that this country also has a fascinating history and culture that goes back more than a thousand years?
- Be Free, Stay Safe: Why You Should Rent a Car In Iceland Renting a car will offer you the opportunity to explore without limits, knowing that you will be brought back to your accommodation in the safety of your own vehicle.