Read regular updates from our Iceland travel blog. From tips and tricks to in-depth guides, we've got it all covered. If you're planning on heading to Iceland then we have some great insider experience that can help you make the most of your trip. Read our guides on things to do, dining out and more!
- Location Spotlight: Fridheimar Tomato Farm If you are looking for a variety of activities in the land of fire and ice, Fridheimar Tomato Farm is a great opportunity to experience the horticulture that Iceland has to offer.
- A Guide to Iceland’s Midnight Sun The Midnight Sun in Iceland is a natural phenomenon that is enjoyed by Icelanders and visitors alike. Find out what causes it and how you can enjoy it.
- Things to Do in Iceland - What To See and When? Not sure why Iceland is such a popular holiday destination? Not sure where to visit in Iceland? Take a look at our comprehensive guide for all the answers.
- Location Spotlight: Hvitserkur Rock This incredible formation has been a subject of intrigue for decades, with much speculation as to what its form could represent. Read more.
- Location Spotlight: Art Village in Seydisfjordur Location Spotlight - Here we focus on the small remote town of Seydisfjordur, and the heritage that has seen an influx of creative people to the area
- Reykjavik’s Amazing Architecture While a hotspot for natural phenomena, Iceland is also a hotspot for big minds in music, art, and architecture.