Please note that when accessing our website, cookies are stored on the user's computer. These cookies are small text files that are used to identify users who have previously visited the site and to analyze visits to the website. Other websites should not be able to read the information stored in the cookie.
• Number of visitors and sessions
• Duration of visit
• Which pages within the website are viewed and how often
• Type of files downloaded from the website
• Which operating systems and browsers are used to view the website
• Which keywords have referred users to the website from search engines
• Which third party websites referred the user to our website
• On which day the website is viewed
This information is used to gain knowledge about the use of the website and what content users are interested in viewing. This way we can adapt the website better to their needs.
You can change security settings on most browsers so they do not accept cookies. You should also be able to delete them. Further information on how to do this can be found on the support pages for most browsers.
Audience Marketing Analysis
We use Google's technology solutions to identify our user groups for the purpose of improving our service. You may decide not to participate in such analyzes via Google Ads Settings on Google's website.
We use data collected anonymously with Google Analytics to improve our service.
We never seek to analyze user behavior on individuals, but only use this information for anonymous and general purposes. This way we can improve our service over time.