Small Car Rental In Reykjavik
If you are looking for small car rental in Reykjavik then take a look at our range of cars. Smaller cars are great for summer, spring and fall around Iceland when the weather is not so cold. They are also great for short trips in Reykjavik during the winter. We have a range of small rental cars to suit your needs with the option of manual and automatic transmission.
All prices include
- Collision Damage Waiver (Deductible 320.000 ISK)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Third party liability insurance
- Free shuttle service at Keflavik airport, pick up and drop off
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Free cancellation (until 48 hours before pick up)
- Free reservation changes
- Studded winter tires in winter
- Free booster seat (make sure to choose this in your booking)
- Fuel discount card with free wifi and coffee at Olís and OB gas stations.
- Unlimited mileage/km
- 24% local VAT
- Airport surcharge if applicable
- No hidden fees
Small car rental in Reykjavik is ideal if you are heading to the capital on a city break. You can easily get around Reykjavik in a small car and even to nearby tourist hotspots such as the Blue Lagoon. The major ring road around Iceland, also known as the Golden Circle route, is very good and you can easily get around in a small car. Hiring a car on your trip to Iceland will also mean that you can fit in many more activities, as places can be difficult to reach and take a lot longer without a car.
Reykjavik Rent a Car makes sure that you have everything you need when renting a car from us. All our prices include insurance, free cancellation until 48 hours before pick up and more. All the cars that we offer include unlimited mileage during your trip and we even provide 24hr roadside assistance, in the unlikely event that something happens to the car during your trip. If you are picking the car up from Keflavik airport, our free shuttle service will save you walking quite a distance to the car rental offices.