Manual Car Rental In Reykjavik
If you are looking for manual car rental in Reykjavik, then we can help find the perfect car for you. We have a wide selection of cars available and our knowledgeable team can help with any enquiries that you might have. Take a look at our range of small and large rental cars today, including 4x4s and minibuses. You can find more information about all of our vehicles by clicking the details button.
All prices include
- Collision Damage Waiver (Deductible 320.000 ISK)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Third party liability insurance
- Free shuttle service at Keflavik airport, pick up and drop off
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Free cancellation (until 48 hours before pick up)
- Free reservation changes
- Studded winter tires in winter
- Free booster seat (make sure to choose this in your booking)
- Fuel discount card with free wifi and coffee at Olís and OB gas stations.
- Unlimited mileage/km
- 24% local VAT
- Airport surcharge if applicable
- No hidden fees
Reykjavik Rent a Car offers a range of both automatic and manual car rentals in Reykjavik to meet your needs. If you are used to driving a manual car then you might also prefer a manual when it comes to renting. That’s why we give our drivers the option of choosing which kind of transmission they would prefer when driving. No matter whether you are heading to Iceland with family, a group of friends or as a couple, we have the perfect sized car to meet your needs. If you plan on heading to more remote locations then you should also consider looking at our 4x4 rentals.
We want to make sure your trip to Iceland runs as smoothly as possible, which is why we include several benefits as standard with all of our car rental packages. All the prices that we quote include standard insurance, as well as covering you with 24hr roadside assistance. This means that should something go wrong during your trip, we will always be on hand to help. We also offer free cancellations on all bookings up to 48 hours before arrival and there are no hidden costs.