Van Rental In Reykjavik
If you are looking for van rental in Reykjavik, then we have a wide range of cheap vans and minibuses that are perfect for your trip. Renting a van or minibus in Iceland can help you to save money if you are heading to the country with a large family or as a group of friends. We offer a range of differently sized minivans that have enough room for up to 17 passengers. Dividing the cost between you can make for great value travel around the country.
All prices include
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) (Deductible 320.000 ISK)
- PAI (Personal Accident Insurance)
- Third party liability insurance
- Free shuttle service at Keflavik airport, pick up and drop off
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Free cancellation (until 48 hours before pick up)
- Free reservation changes
- Winter tires in winter
- Free booster seat (make sure to choose this in your booking)
- Fuel discount card with free wifi and coffee at Olís and OB gas stations.
- Unlimited mileage/km
- 24% local VAT
- Airport surcharge if applicable
- No hidden fees
Whatever your plans are for Iceland, our van rental in Reykjavik is perfect for all kinds of needs. If you are planning on heading to Iceland with a large amount of luggage or a large group of people, then our minibuses and vans are perfect to suit your needs. We recommend hiring a vehicle to get around Iceland as it enables you to get to harder to reach areas. You can also fit more into your time in the country, as it can take up a lot of time getting to different attractions without a car. It also means you can stay out for longer or head out again if you miss the northern lights for example.
Our aim is to provide you with van rental in Reykjavik that meets all your needs, which is why we include several features in the price of our rentals. We include standard insurance, so you don’t have to worry about expensive premiums. This also includes 24 hr roadside assistance in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your vehicle. We have a knowledgeable team that are more than happy to offer tips or advice during your trip to Iceland so don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.